Friday, December 14, 2012

Strickland Wedding October 2012


This is so precious to have Candace's brother give her away!

This is what the wedding guest really wanted to do!


Just a man, his wife and his guitar...

The colors and flowers Candace choose for her bouquet were amazing.

Love, love


Let me feast of your love and of your lips,
for I am in love with you. Let me always
kiss your mouth...eyes...all of you.


Your kiss...touch...embrace, has captured
my heart...my very soul.


WHY DO I LOVE YOU?
BECAUSE...YOU ARE YOU.

YOU ARE MY WORLD. MY LOVE.

I will always laugh and think about these photos with the guitar because Brandon told me "Only you Carla would I let put my Tuxedo Gibson guitar on the ground!" But see Brandon, it was worth it :)



Two loves







Yes..it's a bullet

I love love love this bouquet.

Can you guess that these are the band members?


See, even the guys can go crazy over a ring.


Kiss me dear kiss with softly soft*
Kiss me dear kiss with your desire*
Kiss me dear kiss with a little bite*

Kiss me dear kiss with your heart*
Kiss me dear kiss with your warm hug*
Kiss me dear kiss with your smooth lips*

Kiss me dear kiss with your hopes*
Kiss me dear kiss with your pray*
Kiss me dear kiss with your honestly*

Kiss me dear kiss with your loves*
Kiss me dear kiss with your happiness*
Kiss me dear kiss with happily*

Kiss me dear kiss with heartbeat*
Kiss me dear kiss with really*
Kiss me dear kiss with admirable*
Kiss me dear kiss with quietly*

Kiss me dear kiss with reality on*
Kiss me dear kiss with require*
Kiss me dear kiss me now and forevermore*
I need you for strong standing with me** 



No comments:

Post a Comment